The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has, on Wednesday, announced the cost for its 2023 elections Nomination forms for Presidential, Governorship, Senatorial, House of Representatives and House of Assembly aspirants.
The fee was approved at the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held in Abuja today.
The party’s presidential nomination form is pegged at N100 million while their Governorship nomination form can be picked up at the rate of N50 million.
Those eyeing senatorial tickets will purchase the form at 20 million Naira while House of Representatives and House of Assembly forms go for 10 million and 2 million Naira respectively.
The APC NEC, at the meeting, transferred its power to the newly elected National Working Committee (NWC) under the leadership of Senator Abdullahi Adamu for the next 90 days.
Senator Iyiola Omisore, the party National Secretary, disclosed that Ahmed Lawan, the Senate President moved the motion and it was seconded by Gov. Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna state.
The NWC will now, henceforth take decisions that might require the intervention of the NEC meeting.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge