The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has, on Wednesday, announced the cost for its 2023 elections Nomination forms for Presidential, Governorship, Senatorial, House of Representatives and House of Assembly aspirants.
The fee was approved at the National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held in Abuja today.
The party’s presidential nomination form is pegged at N100 million while their Governorship nomination form can be picked up at the rate of N50 million.
Those eyeing senatorial tickets will purchase the form at 20 million Naira while House of Representatives and House of Assembly forms go for 10 million and 2 million Naira respectively.
The APC NEC, at the meeting, transferred its power to the newly elected National Working Committee (NWC) under the leadership of Senator Abdullahi Adamu for the next 90 days.
Senator Iyiola Omisore, the party National Secretary, disclosed that Ahmed Lawan, the Senate President moved the motion and it was seconded by Gov. Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna state.
The NWC will now, henceforth take decisions that might require the intervention of the NEC meeting.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi