Military operatives providing security for the Governorship and Assembly elections in Enugu State have arrested 140 thugs allegedly deployed for today’s election, The Nation has learnt.
A source said the hoodlums were picked up at the popular Carollina Hotel, Nsukka.
It was also gathered another three armed hoodlums were arrested at INEC office Nsukka.
The source said they were all armed with weapons including AK47 rifles, adding that they had confessed to have been deployed by a prominent member of a political party in the state.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter