The promising youngster scored four goals out of five scored by the Yellow Submarines in their well-deserved triumph over the Barcelona based club.
It took Yeremy just 14 minutes into the game to open the scoring and go on to bag a hattrick before the end of the first half. He would then score his last in the game in just the 8th minute of the second half.
Keidi Bare scored a consolation goal for the visitors in the 65th minute of the game before Boulaye Dia wrapped up the scoring in the 86th minute to complete the 5-1 thriller at the Estadio de la Cerámica.
Yeremy is only 19 and he has already been performing at the top level.
A few months ago, Villarreal CF extended the Spaniard contract until June 2027 and his release clause is now fixed at around €80m.
- Russia Vs Ukraine: Abramovich Remains Chelsea’s Owner.
- Barcelona Comments On Chelsea Winning Champions League, Guardiola’s Man City.
- FIFA Clears Lookman Ademola To Switch His Nationality And Represent Nigeria.
- Nigeria vs Ghana 2022 WCQ Play-offs Rescheduled.
- Messi Came 2nd, Ronaldo Came Third As Ranking For the Deadliest Striker of the Century Emerges; See Who the Winner Is!
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi