The Organisers of the foremost and biggest Music Awards in Nigeria, The Headies, has announced that the 15th edition of its awards will be held at the Cobbs Energy Performing Arts Centre in Atlanta, USA.
This year’s edition of the prestigious awards has seen four fast-growing artistes, Zinoleesky, Buju, Ruger and Ayra Starr being nominated for the Next Rated category.
The Next Rated category remains the most interesting category of the Nigeria awards as the winner would be going home with the prize of a brand new car.
Meanwhile, the organisers of the awards have spiced up the category this year as the winner would walk away with a brand new Bentley Bentayga.
The Headies remain the most prestigious in Nigeria which all the promising, as well as established musicians in the country, would be happy to win every year.
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don