The two major local government areas of Obio-Akpor and Port Harcourt city witnessed voter apathy on Saturday morning.
Unlike the February 25th Presidential election when people trooped out en masse to trek to their polling units, most people seem not interested in the governorship and House of Assembly elections.
Most residents in the councils dominated by non-indigenes remained indoors and within their compounds not bothered about the elections.
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter