The African Democratic Congress (ADC)’s Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu, has promised to move millions of Nigerians into the middle class and create prosperity if he’s allowed to rule Nigeria in 2023.
Mr Moghalu said this in a statement released, on Wednesday, via his official Twitter handle, @MoghaluKingsley, saying he has a plan, a plan to execute it, as well as the knowledge and experience to do it.
The presidential aspirant, while analysing the problem of Nigeria and the strategy to fix it, disclosed that a successful war against poverty in Nigeria is our existential challenge. He stressed that, in order to beat the challenges, Nigeria will have to emulate China and move millions of its citizens into the middle class and create prosperity.
Mr Moghalu, therefore, declared himself as the perfect candidate that can fix the country because he has a plan, a plan to execute it, and the knowledge, as well as the experience to do it.
The statement reads:
“A successful war against poverty in Nigeria is our existential challenge. Like China, we must move millions into the middle class and create prosperity. I have a plan, a plan to execute the plan, and the knowledge, experience to do it.”
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu