Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, for the 2023 election, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Saturday referred to his counterpart on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as an ingrate.
The former Governor of Lagos state, who said this during the rally in Lagos, berated the former vice-president for dumping the APC after he was welcomed from the PDP.
In his words;
“He (Atiku) ran under PDP. He ran in ACN (Action Congress of Nigeria), we accepted him.
“He is an ingrate. He is not supposed to run again. Use your vote to retire him.”
In a piece of related news, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has taken a jab at those asking questions about Tinubu’s age.
Speaking at the Lagos rally, Gbajabiamila in an apparent reference to the controversy over Tinubu’s age declared that “his age is what his mother said he is.”
“And if they are in doubt about his age, they should go and meet his mother to reconfirm,” Gbajabiamila said.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi