The National Leader and Presidential front runner of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu has declared himself capable, fit and competent to plot the country’s affairs to greatness, if voted to rule come 2023.
Tinubu said this yesterday when he visited the palace of Ooni of Ife and Owa Obokun of Ijeshaland, in Osun State.
Speaking during the visit, the former Lagos State Governor stated that Nigeria is blessed with both human and material resources. He added that the country only needs the right leader to harness it to become valuable and drive the country to greatness. He added:
“Our nation is endowed and I promise, if you push me forward, I will move it from potential to prosperity.”
The APC National leader attested to the fact that Nigerian youths have the right to political leadership but noted they need to work for it by developing strong character and leadership traits.
In his words:
“We are not saying it is not the turn of youths. You will be president, but you have to work for it.
You have to demonstrate the quality, character and intelligence to govern people, manage people.”
Tinubu noted that his visit to the traditional monarchs is pertinent to seek their support to become President, adding that he’s ready to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari after supporting him for the seat since 2013.
He added that he stood by him during both the 2013 and 2019 campaigns and he won, and now that his tenure is about to finish, the good thing to do is to hand the power over to him. He should not just leave the post.
Tinubu is now urging the traditional rulers in the Southwestern region to unite and demand gently the presidency for him and he’s ready to take over. He said:
“I cannot demand it alone. I must seek your assistance. If monarchs in the region unite and ask for it, if we ask for the presidency gently that they should hand it over to us, I am ready to take over.
He, therefore, declared himself worthy enough to rule and to take Nigeria to a greater level.
“I am competent, capable and fit to pilot the affairs of the country to greatness,” he added.
The two traditional rulers, while responding to Tinubu’s statements at their respective palaces, described him as a special breed, whose speciality is in identifying and nurturing talents is unrivalled.
- 2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Be A Prayer Answered
- Of Sahara Reporters’ Misinformation and Sowore’s Madness
- Analyzing Tinubu’s videos and Exposing Sahara Reporters’ Lies and Pettiness
- HOW TINUBU SHOWED RARE LEADERSHIP AT THE HEAT OF ENDSARS PROTEST
- Tinubu And The Haters By Fatai Alimi
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi