A former presidential aspirant under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adamu Garba, has revealed the reasons why the 2023 presidential candidate of the ruling party, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been delegating people to speak for him on live interviews.
The presidential candidates of the Labour Party (LP) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Peter Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, since clinching the 2023 presidential tickets of their respective parties, has featured on several live television interviews and seminars, where they offered solutions to the country’s several problems.
However, the former Lagos State Governor and the ruling APC presidential candidate, has not spoken on live TV interviews or seminars, and this has raised questions among the Nigerian populace.
Adamu Garba, while featuring on Focus Nigeria, a political programme of the Africa Independent Television (AIT) on Wednesday, was asked if he is concerned that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has not featured on live TV interviews, like other 2023 presidential candidates.
Responding to the question, Mr Garba revealed that the APC’s 2023 presidential candidate has not appeared on live TV interviews because he believes in people in his media camp to speak on his behalf, as he would not want his campaign to be a one-man show.
He explained further that the APC’s 2023 vice-presidential candidate, Senator Kashim Shettima only engages Nigerians on invitations against the perception that he has been mandated by Bola Ahmed Tinubu to speak for him in all of his social engagements.
Watch The Video of the Interview Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu