Some hours ago, Alhaji Asari Dokubo was live on Facebook and he commented on the alleged story between Achraf Hakimi and his wife, Hiba Abouk. While commenting, he said any pastor that tells his members to pick their wives over their families is deceiving his congregation.
He went further to cite a friend of his whom he claimed invested his resources on his wife but when things became difficult for the man, his wife abandoned him for another man.
In his words, he said, “Let no woman come in between you and your family. Any pastor that tells you that your wife comes first is deceiving you. How can you even pick a woman you just met over your mother who carried you for 9 months? Your family first. Hakimi has set a standard for most men to learn from”.
Note: This is a summary of what Asari Dokubo said.
Picture credit: Google
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter