Blessing Mormah, a 54-year-old woman, has reportedly dragged her husband to the Igando Customary Court to seek the dissolution of her marriage over her husband’s alleged sexual ineptitude.
The woman has, on Tuesday, requested the court to break her 25-year-old marriage, saying she was forcefully lured into marrying the man and it is high time she put an end to it.
Mrs Mormah also complained that his husband’s manhood is not working and when she noticed she took him to the hospital where drugs were prescribed for him but he did not use them, adding the husband always claim nothing was wrong with him.
According to Peoples Gazette, the 54-year-old beautician disclosed that she has five children with her husband but they fight too often and whenever they had a misunderstanding her husband will ask her to vacate their matrimonial home.
Mrs Mormah added that her husband has no regard for her family and when she was fed up with the lifestyle they were living, she eventually moved out of their matrimonial home.
The woman, however, told the court that since they have already been living separately for a year, they should grant her a divorce and, as well, grant her sole custody of their last child who is six years old.
The respondent, David Mormah, was not available to give his own account.
Koledoye Adeniyi, the president of the court, later adjourned the matter to May 12 for judgement.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi