After a successful rally for Tinubu in Lagos by his son, Seyi Tinubu, on Saturday, Festus Keyamo has given the son of Labour Party Presidential Candidate a week to also organize a rally for his dad in Anambra state.
Keyamo said this in a tweet posted on his official verified Twitter handle, challenging Peter Obi’s son to replicate in Anambra what the son of the former governor of Lagos state has just done in Lagos.
In his tweet, “Lagos Walk organised by @STinubu in a well-organised Lagos State. This is an open challenge to Peter Obi to allow his son hold a similar walk in Awka, Anambra State, where he governed for 8 years within the next one week, especially on a Monday, or throw in the towel!
See tweet below:
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter