After a successful rally for Tinubu in Lagos by his son, Seyi Tinubu, on Saturday, Festus Keyamo has given the son of Labour Party Presidential Candidate a week to also organize a rally for his dad in Anambra state.
Keyamo said this in a tweet posted on his official verified Twitter handle, challenging Peter Obi’s son to replicate in Anambra what the son of the former governor of Lagos state has just done in Lagos.
In his tweet, “Lagos Walk organised by @STinubu in a well-organised Lagos State. This is an open challenge to Peter Obi to allow his son hold a similar walk in Awka, Anambra State, where he governed for 8 years within the next one week, especially on a Monday, or throw in the towel!
See tweet below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu