A Federal High Court in Benin has sentenced to five years Mrs. Debest Osarumwense who is the mother of one Endurance Osarumwense, an internet fraudster, porpularly known as ‘Yahoo boy’.
In a judgement by Justice M. S. Shuaibu of the Federal High Court in Benin on Tuesday, Mrs Osarumwense was sentenced to five years behind bars for aiding her son.
The Economic and Financial Crimes (EFCC) has dragged her to the court for prosecution on a one count charge of aiding her son in the act of criminality, and she was found guilty of receiving N91,296,150 “being proceeds of his criminal activities”.
The judge showed no mercy to the mother who prides herself in the criminality of her son and was also aiding the criminal activity, and thus convicted and sentenced her after she pleaded “guilty” upon arraignment by the anti-graft agency.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge