A Federal High Court in Benin has sentenced to five years Mrs. Debest Osarumwense who is the mother of one Endurance Osarumwense, an internet fraudster, porpularly known as ‘Yahoo boy’.
In a judgement by Justice M. S. Shuaibu of the Federal High Court in Benin on Tuesday, Mrs Osarumwense was sentenced to five years behind bars for aiding her son.
The Economic and Financial Crimes (EFCC) has dragged her to the court for prosecution on a one count charge of aiding her son in the act of criminality, and she was found guilty of receiving N91,296,150 “being proceeds of his criminal activities”.
The judge showed no mercy to the mother who prides herself in the criminality of her son and was also aiding the criminal activity, and thus convicted and sentenced her after she pleaded “guilty” upon arraignment by the anti-graft agency.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi