Controversial Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has sent birthday wishes to the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo.
Recall that the popular actress has received backlash from her colleagues in the movies industry after she referred to MC Oluomo as a thug because they are not on the same side of political interest.
Iyabo Ojo is an Obidient, a supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi while MC Oluomo is BATist, a formidable boy of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the now president-elect.
However, the outspoken actress has now put politics aside and taken to her Instagram page to wish MC Oluomo who turning 48 today a happy birthday.
See her post below:
“Happy birthday to my dear friend and padi for life, MC Oluomo, Ayinde mi owon, Gbade wolu 1, I’m obediently wishing you the very best in life & God bless your new age” – Iyabo Ojo
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter