Controversial Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo has sent birthday wishes to the head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo.
Recall that the popular actress has received backlash from her colleagues in the movies industry after she referred to MC Oluomo as a thug because they are not on the same side of political interest.
Iyabo Ojo is an Obidient, a supporter of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi while MC Oluomo is BATist, a formidable boy of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the now president-elect.
However, the outspoken actress has now put politics aside and taken to her Instagram page to wish MC Oluomo who turning 48 today a happy birthday.
See her post below:
“Happy birthday to my dear friend and padi for life, MC Oluomo, Ayinde mi owon, Gbade wolu 1, I’m obediently wishing you the very best in life & God bless your new age” – Iyabo Ojo
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu