Minister of State for Labour and Employment and member of the All Progressive Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, on Monday, emphasized that despite the noise from the Labour Party and her presidential candidate, the ruling APC is still the leading party in the South-East geopolitical zone of the country.
Mr Keyamo made the assertion in a tweet posted on his official Twitter handle, saying that the APC has six newly elected senators, which is the same as the Labour Party.
He stressed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took the people of the South East for granted and disappeared off the radar in the zone.
In his tweet, “In the midst of all the noise by the Labour Party and Peter Obi, guess what ? The APC is now the leading party in the South East: it has six Senators-elect, same as the Labour Party, YPP has one, APGA has one & PDP one; as for Governors APC has two (one to replace another in Ebonyi) whilst LP has one, APGA one and PDP one. For taking the people of South-East for granted, PDP simply disappeared from their radar! Special tribute to all our APC South Eastern brothers and sisters for proverbially pulling “the chestnuts out of the fire! Daalu! My respects!
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu