The All Progressives Congress (APC)’s National Convention has reportedly been postponed.
Nigerian News Outlet, Daily Post reported that the Nigerian President, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari rtd. has on Sunday approved the postponement of the convention.
According to reports, the APC Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), chaired by Mai Mala Buni, the Yobe State Governor, had a meeting and decided to postpone the ruling party’s national convention, which was earlier scheduled to hold on Saturday, 26 February 2022.
The party’s caretaker committee is now planning a meeting between this Monday and Wednesday on the matter. They are also expected to present the proposal to President Buhari when he returns from Belgium.
It was gathered from a top source within the party that the CECPC took the decision to postpone the convention due to the recent resolution of the crisis in its Kano chapter.
- PHOTO: Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Leaders Pay Condolence Visit to Buhari Over Death of Army Chief
- 2023: Nigerian People Have Lost Confidence in APC – Wike
- Man Laid Curses on Rauf Aregbesola Over Osun APC Crisis. (VIDEO)
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge