The reality star, Beauty Tukura, has addressed her turbulent relationship with Groovy and unprecedented disqualification from the ongoing Big Brother Naija Level Up.
The disqualified Level Up Housemate, in a recent interview with media personality MizVick, disclosed that Groovy asked her to be his girlfriend in their first week together but they decided to keep their relationship away from the housemates.
In her words:
“I was real with him from the start and he knew that…We started dating before week two like after the Saturday party, we had a conversation under the duvet and he was very clear that he wanted me to be his girlfriend.”
Amid tears, the reality star tendered an unreserved apology to her fans for her disappointing exit.
Recall that Beauty was showed the door out of the this year’s season of the BBNaija reality TV show last Sunday after Biggie announced her immediate disqualification for violent behaviour. The beauty queen had physically attacked two housemates barely two weeks into the show.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu