The reality star, Beauty Tukura, has addressed her turbulent relationship with Groovy and unprecedented disqualification from the ongoing Big Brother Naija Level Up.
The disqualified Level Up Housemate, in a recent interview with media personality MizVick, disclosed that Groovy asked her to be his girlfriend in their first week together but they decided to keep their relationship away from the housemates.
In her words:
“I was real with him from the start and he knew that…We started dating before week two like after the Saturday party, we had a conversation under the duvet and he was very clear that he wanted me to be his girlfriend.”
Amid tears, the reality star tendered an unreserved apology to her fans for her disappointing exit.
Recall that Beauty was showed the door out of the this year’s season of the BBNaija reality TV show last Sunday after Biggie announced her immediate disqualification for violent behaviour. The beauty queen had physically attacked two housemates barely two weeks into the show.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter