Two Big Brother Naija Level Up Housemates, Bella and Sheggz yesterday had yet another intimate conversation in the Garden that revealed a lot.
While other Housemates were winding down and getting ready for bed, Bella and Sheggz were seen in a video at the Garden discussing how intense it is going to be when they finally had their first kiss.
During their discussion, Sheggz felt like Bella had a man outside of the House, which was why she wasn’t putting much effort into their relationship.
Reacting to Sheggz’s assertion, Bella pulled a fast one on him, saying she has been in a committed relationship for three years but she’s very sure that because of her interaction with Sheggz in the House, her mystery man would end their relationship once the show is over.
- #BBNaijaS7: HoH Hermes Nominates Amaka, Christy O, Cyph, Khalid And Phyna for Eviction
- #BBNaijaS7: Housemates Are Jealous Of My Relationship With Sheggz – Bella
- BBNaijaS7: Daniella, Bryann, Ilebaye Spark Love Triangle, Other Gist From Level 2 Housemates
Discussing further, the pair went on to talk about Bella’s commitment issues and their first kiss and this was when Bella bragged about how intense it would be when they finally have their first kiss.
In her words, Sheggz would ‘not be able to stop talking about it’ when it happens. Although Bella claimed she was pulling his legs when she said she had a man, Sheggz was stuck on his opinion, but he wanted to end the night on a good note, so he agreed to move on from that conversation.
Most of their disagreements happen in the Garden; would it be ironic if their first kiss happened here too?
Watch The Video Below:
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter