Alhaja Sinatu Ojikutu, the former Deputy Governor of Lagos State, has claimed that the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu revoked the land that was allocated to her at Victoria Island when she was working with the state government.
Ojukutu made the claim during an exclusive interview with Sunday Sun Newspaper, adding that the former governor of Lagos state decided to revoke her allocation and gave it to UAC simply because she criticized his administration.
According to her, the land was given to her during the military era of Ibrahim Babangida.
In her words, “My own allocation of land in Victoria Island, Bola Tinubu revoked it and gave it to UAC just because I said Lagos deserves better treatment. Anything you see around me is a personal effort. It took me almost 12 years to complete the house. I got the allocation of where I am now when Ibrahim Babangida was military head of state and they were allocating to civil servants in that area.” Sun Newspaper quoted Ojikutu as saying.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter