The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, has stated that he did not leave the civil service of Benue State in an intensive care unit like the Governor-elect, Hyacinth Alia, has claimed.
Samuel Ortom stated that the Governor-elect, Hyacinth Alia, is no longer a Reverend Father because he has been suspended from priesthood. Samuel Ortom said that he feels sad listening to how poorly Hyacinth Alia claimed that he managed the civil service of Benue State.
Samuel Ortom stated that he has been experiencing some issues the payment of salaries and gratuities because the over 40 billion that the federal government had approved to be paid to Benue State has not been paid because some persons claim that since he is no longer a member of the APC,, the money will not be paid.
Samuel Ortom also disclosed that the incoming government of Hyacinth Alia has been claiming that it will clear the arrears and salaries of civil servants in Benue State because of the groundwork his administration had already done in his 8 years tenure.
Watch The Video Below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter