Former Anambra State Governor and the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi, has been seen in a viral video speaking for the emancipation of the Biafra nation.
Legit.ng reported that Mr Obi alleged that the Nigerian government has not been good to the southeastern people despite the federal character clause in the Nigerian constitution, saying Igbos are being treated as Nigerians.
According to him, Igbos are not considered wise enough because they should be allowed to have their own share of the national cake, adding that the people of the Igbo extraction are more Nigerian than any other tribe in the country.
The presidential hopeful, while defending Biafra in the over 2 minutes viral video, maintained that only the Igbos go to Lagos, Ibadan, Maiduguri, and other places, even with the ongoing war to build houses.
When asked to choose between Biafra and Nigeria, Peter Obi did not directly answer the question but stated that the country has not been treating the Igbo well in terms of fairness.
The Labour Party’s presidential candidate added that even if the Igbo are “mumu”, they should be allowed to have their own share of the national cake based on the national character.
Watch The Video Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi