Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Lagos State Governor has warned against crossing from, and to either sides the Blue Line Rail.
Mr Sanwo-Olu warns that the new Blue Line rail is an electrified rail, and that it is necessary for Lagosians to keep off the tracks.
“The Blue Line rail is an electrified system, therefore, there is need for citizens to keep off the tracks.
“And if you must cross from one side to the other, you must use the overhead bridge, in order to prevent electrocution,” the governor said in a tweet via its verified handle on Saturday.
The tweet was accompanied by a video, where the Managing Director of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority, Abimbola Akinajo, also warned that Lagosians must use the overhead bridge if they must cross from one side to the other.
See His Tweet Below:
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter