Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Lagos State Governor has warned against crossing from, and to either sides the Blue Line Rail.
Mr Sanwo-Olu warns that the new Blue Line rail is an electrified rail, and that it is necessary for Lagosians to keep off the tracks.
“The Blue Line rail is an electrified system, therefore, there is need for citizens to keep off the tracks.
“And if you must cross from one side to the other, you must use the overhead bridge, in order to prevent electrocution,” the governor said in a tweet via its verified handle on Saturday.
The tweet was accompanied by a video, where the Managing Director of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority, Abimbola Akinajo, also warned that Lagosians must use the overhead bridge if they must cross from one side to the other.
See His Tweet Below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu