Few days to the 2023 governorship election in Rivers State, the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ahoada West, Onisojin Chuks Festus, has left the party for the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Festus made his defection official on Wednesday when he met with Governor Nyesom Wike.
According to the new PDP member, the APC is “fragmented” and has no chance in the forthcoming governorship elections in Rivers State.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu