Few days to the 2023 governorship election in Rivers State, the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ahoada West, Onisojin Chuks Festus, has left the party for the main opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Festus made his defection official on Wednesday when he met with Governor Nyesom Wike.
According to the new PDP member, the APC is “fragmented” and has no chance in the forthcoming governorship elections in Rivers State.
- Buhari Not Spending Extra Day, Transition To Tinubu’s Government On Course – SGF
- “Economy of Lagos State Must Be Crippled” – Simon Ekpa Says As He Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans In Lagos
- Those Prophesying Against Tinubu Are Wasting Their Time – Pastor Joshua Iginla Says
- BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Declares ‘Sit At Home’ For Biafrans in Lagos
- Governor Wike Reacts To Ayu’s Replacement, See What He Has To Say
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter