Former Governor of Abia State and senator-elect, Orji Uzor Kalu, has announced the death of his first wife, Mrs. Ifeoma Kalu.
The Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District confirmed the sad news on Monday in a statement on his Facebook page.
“With a heavy heart and pain, we announce the passing on to eternal glory of Mrs Ifeoma Ada Kalu, aged 61 years.
“She was a woman of virtue who was committed to the service of God and humanity.
“A memorial service in her honour is scheduled to be held in the United States of America (USA).
“Please remember her and loved ones in prayers at this difficult period.
“May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.”
Kalu married Ifeoma Ada Menakaya in December 1989 in his hometown of Igbere, Abia State.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter