Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, presidential candidate, has announced Archbishop Isaac Idahosa as his running mate in the 2023 general elections.
The Lagos cleric, in a short statement released by NNPP via its official Twitter handle on Thursday, was announced as the running mate of the former Kano State governor.
The tweet reads:
“Our VP Pastor Bishop Isaac Idahosa from Edo State.”
Idahosa, a native of Edo state is the presiding Bishop and the senior pastor of God First Ministry, popularly known as Illumination Assembly, Lekki Light Centre (LLC), Ajah, Lagos.
It will be recalled that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC had recently said the NNPP and the African Action Congress(ADC) were yet to upload their nominations for the 2023 presidential election.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge