Barely twelve hours after an Abuja-Kaduna bound train was ambushed and bombed, another train returning to Abuja from Kaduna has been ambushed again.
According to a social media user, Taliya Manja, who first raised alarm as regards the new incident, a train returning back to Abuja from Kaduna was ambushed incident near Gidan Train Station. However, he didn’t mention the number of people on board and whether there are casualties.
Taliya Manja said that the bandits planted explosives on the rail tracks in order to intercept oncoming trains, and the train was caught in the ambush.
There has been no official report of the new train ambush from the Nigerian Railway Corporation and calls placed to the Kaduna State police spokesman requesting comments as to the attack was not immediately returned.
This new incident came hours after armed gangs successfully bombed a train heading to Kaduna from Abuja with over 1,000 passengers, where many passengers were confirmed dead, and some injured or abducted.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi