The Labour Party candidate in the Lagos State governorship election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has lost his polling unit to the incumbent, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the All Progressives Congress.
Rhodes-Vivour polled 18 votes while Sanwo-Olu won with 29 votes.
Another contestant in the election, the Peoples Democratic Party’s Olajide Adeniran, popularly known as Jandor, polled two votes.
One vote was counted as void at polling unit 01 at Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja.
In the House of Assembly election at the polling unit, the APC polled 34, LP 15, while PDP polled one vote.
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter