The police authorities in Ogun State police have arrested controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable after a 72-hour ultimatum given to him to honour police invitation.
In viral videos on Tuesday, the Zazuu Zeh crooner was seen raining curses and rough-handling some policemen deployed to the recreational centre he owns in Ogun State.
Portable’s actions have since been condemned by the police authorities with the Force Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, saying the artist exhibited irrational behaviour and hurled insults at police officers carrying out their legal duty.
However, after the expiration of the ultimatum for the singer to hour invitation, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed that Portable has been arrested.
He revealed this, on Friday, while speaking with Channels Television in a telephone interview, adding that the musician is currently at the State Headquarters of the police in Eleweran, Abeokuta.
The PPRO said as soon as the investigation is concluded, the artiste will be charged in court.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter