After my National Youth Service in 2005, I became confused and directionless like many graduates of nowadays, not knowing where and how to go about life. One year passed by, and gradually two years, yet nothing tangible to do for a living.
Then one man stepped in and somehow managed to help me navigate my path. He came in right in time like an angel of the Almighty. He did not only encourage me to grow, he followed it up for me as well. And that is the man who helped stabilize my life; his name Adelani Sunday.
Fast forward to today, this ingenious mind, to the glory of the Almighty, has bagged his Doctor of Philosophy (Phd) in Security & Strategic Studies while still having a thriving career with the National Assembly Civil Service Commission. This was not achieved on a platter of gold, but by a dint of hardwork and unrelenting commitment to self improvement.
I therefore celebrate him today and join him and his lovely family in thanking God for this enviable feat
Why won’t he grow himself? Proverb 11:25 says: “Generous persons will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.” The Lord is only paying him back according to HIS convenant.
Congratulations to you sir!! Political appointment will follow this by God’s grace.
© Fattykolly Ibn Alimi
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu