The embattled Chelsea owner and Russian billionaire, Roman Abramovich alongside Ukrainian peace negotiators have reportedly suffered suspected “chemical weapons” poisoning earlier this month.
Following Russia’s invasion of the Western European country, Ukraine, the billionaire is said to have travelled between Moscow and Kyiv for several rounds of negotiations.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the Chelsea owner and at least two senior members of the Ukrainian negotiation team developed red like eyes symptoms, constant and painful tearing, and peeling skin on their hands and faces.
It was also gathered that the Russian billionaire lost his sight for several hours and he was taken to Turkey for treatment.
Confirming this, Bellingcat, an investigative website, reported via a tweet posted on its official verified Twitter account that three members of the delegation who attended the peace talks between Ukraine and Russia experienced chemical poisoning symptoms and Abramovich was one of them.
The tweet reads:
“Bellingcat can confirm that three members of the delegation attending the peace talks between Ukraine and Russia on the night of 3 to 4 March 2022 experienced symptoms consistent with poisoning with chemical weapons.”
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina