Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire International Ministries, on Sunday, told his congregation that the confusion in the church today is worst than the confusion in PDP and APC.
According to the video posted on his official Facebook page, the clergy man complained about churches fighting themselves over doctrinal differences when he made the statement that the confusion is PDP and APC is less that that of the church today.
He then narrated a story on how God’s servant called John Wesley was permitted to see heaven and how he ask God about the where about of the Angelican and Catholic church. The clergy man revealed that God told John Wesley that in Heaven there’s no such denomination, that everyone is called children of God.
Apostle Johnson Suleman then caution his members not to criticize denomination because we are all one in Christ as far as we believe in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
In conclusion, as one body in Christ we ought not to face the same confusion and conflicts the political parties are experiencing, we are known for love so it’s good we are all united irrespective of our denomination.
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter