Nigerian socialite and celebrity bar man, Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has reportedly been arrested by The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Peoples Gazette gathered that the young multi-millionaire was arrested on charges bordering on money laundering and tax fraud, citing officials familiar with the matter.
Cubana Chief Priest was said to have been arrested at the Lagos airport on Thursday, but due to pressure from his family and associates who suggested that possibly the matter will complicate conditions for others who might be connected to the alleged racket, the anti-graft operatives quieten the development.
According to Peoples Gazette, the arrest by the EFCC has made it impossible for Chief Priest to respond to birthday greetings from almost his 4 million followers on Instagram and it is only his wife who is allowed to see him in custody.
As it is now when he would be granted bail is unknown and it is still sketchy the level of information officials had been able to squeeze from him but a source who spoke to People Gazette anonymously confirmed that “the matter is still under investigation.”
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi