Nigerian Afrobeats superstar and record producer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has been featured on the 2022 FIFA World Cup official soundtrack, becoming the first-ever Nigerian artist to do.
Davido and many other Nigerian artists continue to be making Africa proud with their music, showcasing their talents and drawing the attention of the people around the world towards Nigeria and the whole of Africa.
Recently, the topnotch Afro hip-hop singer held a show at the O2 Arena, London, where he sold out all his ticket due to his international recognition.
Meanwhile, his international recognition continues as he’s now featured in the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup official soundtrack and becomes the first Nigerian singer to have attained such a feat.
Davido was featured on the official World Cup song titled “Hayya Hayya” alongside American R&B singer and social media personality, Trinidad Cardona, as well as, Aisha Star.
Announcing the great achievement, the “FALL” crooner took to his official verified Twitter handle, @Davido, to break the news and added that the achievement is not only for Nigeria but Africa as a whole.
In his ttweet:
“I’m honoured to be featured on the official FIFA World Cup 2022 Soundtrack! See y’all later 2NITE! This one is for Africa! TULE!!! WE RISE
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi