Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Ibrahim Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, is in the news again after some fans faulted him for not present at his first child’s graduation ceremony and they claimed that if it was Davido, he will definitely be at the event venue.
The first son of the Nigerian music superstar, Tife Balogun, recently graduated from primary school and his mother, Shola Ogudu, as well as the celebrant, took to their social media pages to share photos and videos from the event.
In the snaps posted on the internet, Tife was seen wearing a black suit, beaming with smiles as he celebrated his graduation with his colleagues.
One of the staffs of the school while speaking in the video, described the singer’s son as being a cheerful, outspoken and a dynamic student.
However, to the surprise of many netizens, the award winning singer was nowhere to be found in any of the the snaps posted on the internet and they have taken to the comment section of the post to share their opinions.
One social media user, Thepeacethat12 said, “As far as I like wizkid’s music and talent. I am sorry to say, this part of him, I dislike. Creating memories with your kids are very important. It’s not about sending millions or sending designers.”
Another user, Rachel246ij, said “Davido will be here if it was him.”
Fadeojamomi said, “I hope Wizzy appreciates this boy with a Post sha..”
What is your take on this? Kindly like, comment and share.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu