A Nigerian lady in Ukraine has expressed dissatisfaction with a mean treatment meted upon them by an Ukraine based Deeper Life Church Pastor while struggling to escape from the war-torn country into the border of a neighbouring nation.
The lady who seems to be based in Ukraine and simply known as Nayanx has tweeted on her twitter handle @Ziporrrah, saying that a certain Deeper Life Pastor refused to offer them space in thier bus when people were rushing to escape from Ukraine, all because they were not members of his Church.
Nayanx marvelled at the mean treatment meted upon them by the Nigerian pastor in the name of religion, even as they are from the same country with him.
She explained further that it was a Ghanian Pastor, who goes by the name Pastor Frank from another church known as SOGIZ Ministry, that came to their rescue by pleading with his male members to give up their seat for the Nigerian girls.
Her tweet read thus:
“The deeper life pastor didn’t allow us in their non existent bus because we weren’t members. It was Ghanaians that took me. Ghanaian guys gave up their seats for Nigerian girls. This isn’t a “Christian” thing. A Ghanaian Pastor (Pastor Frank of SOGIZ ministry) literally made his male members give up their space for us.”
It is funny how Nigerians can be mean to one another at the time of problem, most especially in the diaspora. If a Nigerian can deny his fellow Nigeria at the time of trouble all in the name of religion, only for a Ghanian to come to her rescue, isn’t it time for us to reconsider our positions on religion. Nothing else could have divided us this much.
See below for the tweet:
- Ukraine’s World’s Largest Plane ‘Mriya’ Destroyed By Russia.
- Nigerian Government to Evacuate Nigerians in Ukraine This Week
- Russia/Ukraine War: We Will Understand Nigeria is All We Have, When Push Comes to Shove – Tweep
- Russia Vs Ukraine: Abramovich Remains Chelsea’s Owner.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi