A Nigerian lawyer, activist and Ex-aide to the former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has thrown a shade at Ladies who were fond of demanding transport fare after visiting men, saying they are of no difference from police extorting people.
Omokri said this in a tweet posted on his official Twitter handle, @renoomokri
The activist who is well known on the social media platform for his usual way of criticizing the APC government, has this time around, chided ladies who depend solely on men to survive in the name of being in a relationship with them.
The lawyer related the act by some slay queens to how Nigerian police used to allegedly extort money from innocent Nigerian citizens. He narrated that ladies’ extortion is, even more, worse than the police own because they offer service to society.
Omokri condemned totally the underserved extortion from ladies, asking the service they offer that deserves giving them money.
In his tweet:
Many slay queens rightly condemn policemen for extorting money from innocent citizens. But how is that different from demanding transport fare after visiting innocent men? At least the policeman offers society a service. What service do they offer to demand money?Reno Omokri
- Story Of Tafa Balogun: From IGP To A Jail Cell; How It all happened
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund