A Southeastern APC member, Princess Miriam Onuoha, who represents the Onuimo/Isiala Mbano/Okigwe Federal Constituency in Imo State recently revealed that she got a lot of insults and backlash after she hung her billboards in the southeast alongside Tinubu during the campaign for the presidential election.
Princess noted that despite all the insults she she still won her reelection and got over 44,000 votes for herself and Tinubu. She said that this shows that the southeast was in support of the APC.
Princess Onuoha made this known in a recent interview she had on Channels Television on Thursday, 13th April, 2023.
She also said that is in the race to become the Speaker of the House of Representatives and that she has what it takes to be the next Speaker because she wants to give Nigerians her robust and dynamic leadership.
She said, “The South-East has been solidly behind the APC. I have been a solid member of the All Progressives Congress. I put my billboard in the South-East running campaigns alongside Bola Ahmed Tinubu, I know the backlash I got from the people, yet I was able to garner over 44,000 votes for myself and for the presidential election. So, we delivered. My federal constituency won. I delivered and I have the evidence.”
Speaking further, she said that she has paid her dues, and that her people said that she has raised the bar of leadership.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter