A former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Shehu Sani, recently shared a tweet via his verified Twitter handle, and his post attracted controversial comments. In his tweet, he stated the difference between Christian political bigotry and Muslim political bigotry in Nigeria.
Senator Shehu Sani decided to react to what political bigotry is all about, and to his own point of view, political bigotry is not all about racial discrimination. He’s trying to let us know that both the Muslim and Christian political bigotry have their own language their speak.
Senator Shehu Sani captioned his post saying;
“The difference between the Christian political bigotry and the Muslim political bigotry is that the former is spoken in English while the latter is spoken on Hausa or Arabic. The former doesn’t need translation, while the latter is deliberately or strategically not translated”.
He’s trying to let us know that the difference between the Christian political bigotry and the Muslim political bigotry is the language they speak. They speak different languages, which constitute of English, Hausa and Arabic.
See his tweet below:
- Emefiele: I’m Highly Disappointed You Appointed Shonubi As Acting CBN Governor – Adeyanju Attacks Tinubu
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter