A picture of Dino Melaye where he put on a pull-over bearing the logo of Pirate Confraternity has now surfaced online, suggesting he was the one behind the cultists’ procession against Bola Tinubu on Sunday.
Dino, who is now Atiku’s spokesperson may likely be a member of the Pirate Confraternity going by the picture that has now gone viral on the internet.
It should be of note that an individual who does not belong to the society may be at risk of being subjected to abuse if he so decided to use the logo, and Melaye with such confidence can only prove one point: he is part of them.
Could this be a clear and loud Message to Nigerians that ATIKU, OKOWA, DINO and their team are cultists?
See The Photo Below:
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter