A picture of Dino Melaye where he put on a pull-over bearing the logo of Pirate Confraternity has now surfaced online, suggesting he was the one behind the cultists’ procession against Bola Tinubu on Sunday.
Dino, who is now Atiku’s spokesperson may likely be a member of the Pirate Confraternity going by the picture that has now gone viral on the internet.
It should be of note that an individual who does not belong to the society may be at risk of being subjected to abuse if he so decided to use the logo, and Melaye with such confidence can only prove one point: he is part of them.
Could this be a clear and loud Message to Nigerians that ATIKU, OKOWA, DINO and their team are cultists?
See The Photo Below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi