Nigeria superstar singer, songwriter and record producer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, has made N144.5 million from the sold out ticket sales from History-Toronto, and House of Blue in Boston.
The Afrobeats singer is currently on a North American tour labelled: “We rise by lifting others.” The tour began on June 16, at Brooklyn, New York.
According to the figures released by SeatGeek, the award-winning singer’s tour tickets were generally sold for as little as $41.00, with an average price of $74.00.
Meanwhile, BusinessDay reported that the Nigerian topnotch singer made $185,000 (N76.8m) and $162,800 (N67.6m), totalling N144.5m based on an average ticket sales rate of N415.37 and the capacities of History (2,500) and House of Blues (2,200).
It was also indicated that the ticket purchasers would go online to search for ticket prices using sites such as SeatGeek’s Deal Score Function which ranks tickets by value and shows buyers how good a deal they are getting when purchasing tickets.
While speaking with Trevor Noah, the daily show on the tour, Davido stated that his main aim of the North American tour was to showcase Africa in its entirety and to carry everyone along, especially Africans.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi