As the 2023 general elections draw nearer, politicians contesting for governorship and deputy governorship positions in Lagos state have submitted documents that captured their age and educational qualifications.
The list pasted on the notice board of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) along Birrel in Yaba on Tuesday, showed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate presented a First School Leaving Certificate (FLSC), West Africa Senior School Certificate (WASSC), and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) certificates.
Olajide’s running mate and popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele submitted only her First School Leaving Certificate (FLSC) and West Africa Senior School Certificate (WASSC) to INEC as her educational qualifications.
Labour Party Governorship candidate, Mr. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is contesting with First School Leaving Certificate and a degree.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who is also the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is contesting with First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC), BSc., and MBA.
His running mate and Deputy Governor of the state, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat, is contesting with a Primary School certificate, WASC, BSc, MSc, and Ph.D.
Hamzat is the only candidate on the list with the highest educational qualification.
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu