The Driver of Lagos staff bus that was involved in train accident at PWD railway crossing has reportedly lost his life after suffering internal bleeding, HotNewsInNaija learnt.
The driver who was identified as Oluwaseun Osinbajo was said to have been rushed to the hospital on Saturday after he allegedly passed out in the custody of police operatives.
According to The Nation Newspaper, he suffered internal bleeding on the day of the accident but was not discovered until he was rushed to the hospital yesterday, as no further update has been given concerning his health.
Recall that on Thursday, it was reported that Osinbajo’s alleged impatience and recklessness was what caused the accident that killed at least six people and also injured over 80 others and brought traffic to a standstill around PWD Axis.
However, a source, who hinted on the latest development while talking to The Nation correspondent said that, the driver was on admission at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), in Yaba.
The source said, “He suffered internal bleeding from the accident but did not know. He was rushed to the hospital on Saturday and underwent a surgery same day.”
Further talking, he claimed that he was at the Post Surgery Ward, as at Saturday and Sunday morning, but he has now been moved to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) in the hospital.
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter