Economist Odilim Enwegbara has disclosed during an interview with Arise TV that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar is using an economic blueprint he wrote without his consent to campaign.
The economist who threatened to sue the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate alleged that he wrote the economic development proposal prior to his participation in the 2019 presidential elections.
According to Mr Enwegbara, Atiku met him and sought his assistance in writing the proposal which was titled: ‘A Trillion Dollar Economy In Four Years”.
In his words: “Three or four months before we did (2019) elections, I was approached to help Atiku Abubakar put together an Economic Blueprint, which I did. It was voluminous. Everything you can think of on how to revive Nigeria’s economy. It was called, ‘A Trillion Dollar Economy In Four Years.’ Atiku was appreciative. Everyone was happy. It was detailed.
“He further disclosed: “The only thing that is unfair is, Atiku Abubakar has not approached me to ask my consent even to continue to use that (economic development proposal) document. It is unfortunate as I might ask my lawyers to get back to him and ask him how on earth are you using my document? That is by the way. Nigeria needs more than that.”
Source: Arise TV News
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu