Posters have emerged of one El-Rufai Bello who is the first son of the Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, contesting for the post of a member of the Federal House of representatives from Kaduna state in what appears as the governor’s way of installing his son in government after he might have completed his two-term tenure as the Kaduna state governor.
Many who sighted the poster when it hits the internet lamented that as the son of a sitting governor, Bello El-Rufai is only trying to ride on the personality and influence of his father to get the APC ticket and also to win at the election proper.
Consequently, there is not going to be a level playing ground for anyone who wishes to contest against Bello, as the father’s influence and personality as the leader of the APC in Kaduna state will definitely work in the son’s favour.
This was also confirmed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Media Aide, Bashir Ahmad, as he shared a copy of his posters and wished him all the very best.
Bello El-rufai was born on 11 January 1988. He is the first son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-rufai and his first wife Hadiza Isma El-rufai.
- VIDEO: Everything Keyamo Said When Asked If Tinubu Attended Primary And Secondary School
- See The Ridiculous Reason Kizz Daniel Refused To Perform At Tanzanian Concert, By Promoter
- Dino Melaye Bursted As The Possible Brain Behind Cultist Procession Against Bola Tinubu
- “Let The Poor Angry Bird Go Home And Rest” – Reactions After BBNaija’s Beauty Got Disqualified
- “I Dumped Burna Boy Because He Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed” – Stefflon Don