Posters have emerged of one El-Rufai Bello who is the first son of the Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, contesting for the post of a member of the Federal House of representatives from Kaduna state in what appears as the governor’s way of installing his son in government after he might have completed his two-term tenure as the Kaduna state governor.
Many who sighted the poster when it hits the internet lamented that as the son of a sitting governor, Bello El-Rufai is only trying to ride on the personality and influence of his father to get the APC ticket and also to win at the election proper.
Consequently, there is not going to be a level playing ground for anyone who wishes to contest against Bello, as the father’s influence and personality as the leader of the APC in Kaduna state will definitely work in the son’s favour.
This was also confirmed by President Muhammadu Buhari’s Media Aide, Bashir Ahmad, as he shared a copy of his posters and wished him all the very best.
Bello El-rufai was born on 11 January 1988. He is the first son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-rufai and his first wife Hadiza Isma El-rufai.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi