Reno Omokri, a former aide to Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has once again chided the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi and referred to his party as ‘lying party.’
The social media activist who used to refer to Peter Obi as a liar exposed two lies recently told by the former governor of Anambra state.
Taken to his official Twitter account, Mr Omokri said Peter Obi lied and cried over a ‘poor’ girl who couldn’t afford a ₦75k oven which later turns out she has a rich dad and a member of Obi’s presidential campaign council.
Secondly, he also disclosed that the Yoruba man claimed by the Labour Party supporters to have won election in Abia has now turned out to be an Igbo man.
The tweet reads:
“First Peter Obi lied and cried over a ‘poor’ girl who couldn’t afford a ₦75k oven. Turns out she has a loaded dad and is a member of Obi’s PCC. Then they said a Yoruba was elected in Abia. Turns out he is Igbo. Ellu P stands for Lying Party!
See the tweet below:
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter