Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidential bid has received a major boost as the Emir of Katsina, Dr. Abdulmuminin Kabir Usman, has promised to support him till the very end.
The Emir stated this when a delegation of Arewa Organisation Movement for Asiwaju 2023, led by Senator Abu Ibrahim, paid a courtesy visit to the emir’s palace to solicit his blessings, support and advice on the actualisation of the dream of the movement for Tinubu’s 2023 Presidential bid.
Speaking at the Emir’s palace, the leader of the delegation besseched the emir to support the presidential aspiration of Asiwaju Tinubu, noting that his principal possesses the competence and will to address the very many challenges of the country.
“We are here to solicit your Eminence’s blessings, support and advice on the actualization of Asiwaju 2023 presidential aspiration,” Senator Ibrahim said.
Replying the movement group, the Emir said there was no way he could disown the leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) whenever he needs his support, because they enjoyed a relationship that dated back to when he hadn’t become the Emir.
According to him, “We will look into whatever movement he is into; we will support where there is need to support and we will correct where necessary. I knew Tinubu when he was governor and while I was district head, and he has assisted me in many ways. Now that I am on the throne, he is contesting for president, tell me why I should disown him,” the emir said.
Speaking further, “So, this man that you brought, Tinubu, is home here, he is son of the soil and he has done a lot for me. I was in Lagos some three weeks ago, the first since 1967 and I have seen how Lagos is transformed and I concluded that all the country’s wealth is in Lagos,” he said.
The Emir asserted that with the man-made security challenges ravaging the northern part of the country, there is every need to elect a leader with the ability to return normalcy, and Tinubu is, without doubt, capable.
The Emir urged the generality of Nigerians to have the love of the nation at heart, as there is no other country we can call our own than Nigeria. He, hereby, urged all compatriots to do away with myopic sentiments that may affect our peaceful coexistence and work together for the country to thrive.
Meanwhile, the delegation had earlier visited Katsina Government House where they met Governor Aminu Bello Masari to also seek his support and blessing for Tinubu’s 2023 Presidential bid.
- VIDEO: Ekiti-Born Medical Doctor Operated My Ankle Abroad – Tinubu
- Tinubu Deserves Respect for Staying Relevant in Politics 15 years After Political Office – Jibrin Abdulmumin
- HOW TINUBU SHOWED RARE LEADERSHIP AT THE HEAT OF ENDSARS PROTEST
- Analyzing Tinubu’s videos and Exposing Sahara Reporters’ Lies and Pettiness
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi