In-form Manchester United forward, Marcus Rashford has explained the reason behind his latest goal celebration to the club’s legend, Rio Ferdinand.
Ferdinand, after he visited the club facilities recently, said that the vibes around the club’s training ground are the best they have been in years.
Erik Ten Hag has turned things around at Old Trafford with the Red Devils just five points off Premier League leaders Arsenal and are playing the Carabao Cup final against Newcastle this weekend.
Rashford has netted 15 times in 17 games since he returned from the World Cup, and has introduced a new trademark to celebrate each goal with finger-point to his temple.
Read Also: Joao Felix Sent Off In His Debut Match For Chelsea
Ferdinand spoke to Rashford at the club’s training ground on Monday while he was there and has now confirmed that the celebration relates to the striker’s new-found mentality.
Speaking on his Vibe with FIVE YouTube show, Ferdinand said: “Rashford, I found out today. But the celebration, it’s the mentality. Nice, innit. Simple. But it’s just travelled massively. Everyone around the world is doing it now. All the young kids are scoring goals, that’s the impact Rashford has had.
“He’s enjoying himself, there’s a spring in his step. I had a nice chat, it was nice. Nice vibes in the place.”
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter