The Federal Government of Nigeria, as part of efforts to make tertiary education more accessible in the country, has approved the creation of three new Federal Polytechnics.
This was disclosed, in a statement released by the Director, Press and Public Relations, of the Federal Ministry of Education, Ben Bem Goong.
According to him, the new institutions are expected to commence academic activities in October 2022.
The polytechnics will be built in Orogun, Delta State, Umunnoechi, Abia State and Kabo in Kano State.
With the three new institutions, the number of Federal Polytechnics in the country is now 36, which implies that all states of the federations now have one Federal Polytechnic each.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi