The Nigerian Police Force Public Relation Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi has told those criticizing him over his comments regarding MC Oluomo before the governorship election in Lagos state, that he has no business with the chairman of the Lagos State Parks Management Committee.
Recall that in a viral video, MC Oluomo allegedly threatened Igbos who do not intend to vote for the ruling All Progressives Congress in the just concluded governorship and state house of assembly elections in Lagos state. But, due to the controversy his statement generated, MC Oluomo later cleared the air, describing his earlier remark as a playful one.
In an interview with Channels TV afterwards, the PRO of the Nigerian Police Force, Olumuyiwa Adejobi said the video should be regarded as a joke just as MC Oluomo said.
“Let’s take it like a joke as he has said but, nobody has the right to tell Nigerians not to come out and vote. He has come to debunk that it is not true, so let’s leave it that way-that it’s not true and a joke between one or two persons in that area.” Channels TV quoted him as saying.
Since the governorship election in Lagos state was conducted, many have been wondering whether MC Oluomo would be arrested by the Police. Replying a critic who asked him about MC Oluomo, the Force PRO said those who need him can go for him.
“I have no business with MC Oluomo. I don’t work in lagos command. You are just overwhelmed with ur illusions and psychological projections, which won’t allow you to be objective. So you can go for Oluomo if you need him.” He wrote.
See his tweet below:
- JUST IN: TCN Shut Down National Grid Over NLC, TUC Strike
- INEC Declares Usman Ododo of the APC Winner of Kogi Governorship Election
- Controversy as Gov Adeleke Appointee Appoints 97 Persons as PA, Special Aides in Osun
- BREAKING: EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant for Alison-Madueke; Begins Extradition Proceedings
- Buhari Brought Nigeria’s Economy Out of Hardship Not Your Husband – Garba Shehu Counters Remi Tinubu