Manchester United supporters across the World have suffered yet another heartbreak after Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club handed their beloved club a heavy defeat.
In their Saturday evening English Premier League tie, The Seagulls battered United 4-0, scoring one in the first half and the remaining in the second half of the game.
Ecuadorian Moisés Caicedo opened the scoring in the 15th minute while Marc Cucurella, Pascal Gross, and Leandro Trossard in the 49th, 57th, and 60th minutes respectively.
The United side was unable to record any goal as Cristiano Ronaldo and Diogo Dalot received one yellow card each.
Following this, both Manchester United, other club supporters and football pundits have trooped to social media to react to the United’s second-highest defeat of the season after Liverpool 5-0 in the first round of the 2021/2022 EPL season.
See some of the people’s reactions on social media below:
“Good heavens! @OfficialBHAFC are playing some fabulous football. By contrast this might be @ManUtd’s worst performance of the season…and that’s quite an achievement.”@GaryLineker
“I think it’s only fair that @ManUtd refund all travelling support today. RT@vincent_ffs
- PHOTOS: Obi-Dent Rally Turned Violent In Uyo As Tribal War Ensued Between Igbo And Ibibio People
- PDP Crisis: Governor Ortom Debunks Claims He’s Now With Ayu, Reiterates His Support for Wike
- DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University
- JUST IN: FG Makes U-turn On ASUU Strike, Withdraws Orders Asking Vice-Chancellors To Reopen Universities
- “Buhari Will Teach In Universities” – ASUU Reacts To FG’s Directives To Vice Chancellors To Reopen Varsities